Prices are shown in CAD. Prices do not include HST. Orders Will be subjected to HST. Thomas Lawn Care the right to change prices of the Services.
We accept the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard
We accept Cash if account is being paid in full (taxes still apply).
We accept interac e-transfer if account is being paid in full.
We accept checks.
Season Service Agreement
Your contract with Thomas Lawn Care begins when you submit your order.
We cannot begin work at your home until your agreement is in our office. We will process your order ASAP after we receive it in our office.
- Spring Cleanup – Will begin as soon as possible after snow has melted; usually April 15th through to the end of April.
- Slice Seeding – Begins mid May and September
- Lawn Mowing – Begins May 1st and continues through to October 31 with weekly visits.
- Lawn Care Packages – Begin late April into May with the First Fertilization, Aeration, Overseeding and Weed Control Treatments.
- Fertilizations will occur Spring and Fall.
- Aerations and Overseedings will occur in Early Spring and Fall.
- Weed Control will occur in Spring and continue until Fall with 3 applications total Guaranteed.
- Fall Cleanup – Begins after half of the leaves have fallen from trees (usually Mid October). Additional visits will be made up until mid November when the final leaves have fallen.
- Grub control – Late July/August (depends on day time temps as it relates to beetle populations)
- Chinch bug control – Begins Late May-June (depends on day time temps as it relates to Chinch bug populations)
- Organic Soil Amendment – Fall
- Organic feed and seed – Delivered May- June, Sep- Oct
You will receive an order confirmation by e-mail shortly after placing your order.
If you change your mind about an item you must notify us as soon as possible. Your service will be ended on the last day of the current week (for lawn mowing) and immediately for all other services. Any outstanding debt will be due within 30 days of cancellation. If your account is paid in full, a full refund will be issued less any services that have been rendered prior to cancellation.
Both parties reserve the right to cancel this agreement at any point for any reason.
All your personal information is handled under strict confidence. We will not store your information without your permission i.e we do not store your credit card information unless you select to do so.
Thomas Lawn and Snow may occasionally contact clients concerning account updates or newly offered services. We promise not to spam your account.
For the safety of your personal information, we use SLL encryption on all data to and from the site. When placing an order, you can immediately check the security validity by clicking the padlock icon that appears in the URL line of your browser when SSL is activated.
Cookies are used by thomaslawncare.ca in order to improve your experience when browsing and using the website. The cookie identifies your computer and allows the site to remember your personal settings.